Friday, March 12, 2010

Reaching for the next rung in the corporate ladder…


So I have been working this co-op for about 2 months now. I am pretty sure that I will be replaced after 9 – 10 months, and I want to work at this company for at least 6 months. Ideally, I want my next position to be a full time engineering position, whether that is here or elsewhere. For these reasons, I decided it would be a good idea to start job hunting.

I am currently putting most of my effort into finding openings at NxStage, and proving myself to be a valuable candidate. NxStage is a small company, but it is growing. Optimistically, I would be able to find a full time opening here. But there is no way that I am putting all my eggs in one basket.

I recently updated my resume, I posted a limited version of it below this post. Feel free to check it out and give me any advice. I took out some of my personal information, but if any employers want a full updated version, email me and let me know.

My plan is to send this resume out to as many medical devices companies that I know the name of, and ask for an entry level position. Hopefully in the next month or two I can get some interviews scheduled, and we’ll see where things go from there. I’ll make sure to keep you posted! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment