Monday, March 8, 2010

About me:

Hello everyone. My name is Guthrie Gordon; I’m a 23 year old male from Massachusetts . I just graduated from college in December 2009. I studied plastics engineering at the University of MassachusettsLowell . While in college, I started blogging for the school website, and I soon became hooked. Feel free to check out my old blog page at: http://blog.uml.edu/hawktalk/guthrie/

I am currently working a co-op/intern position at a medical devices company called NxStage Medical. I hope to be a full time engineer in July, either at NxStage or somewhere in the medical devices industry. I am very career driven, and I hope to quickly climb through the ranks of the corporate ladder.
I like to blog about my experiences in school, work and job hunting. I feel like I have a lot to offer by telling my stories and giving my opinions. I decided to start writing blogs on Blogger because they appear to get a lot of exposure. I look forward to sharing my stories and hearing your feedback.

Thanks for reading, and check back soon for more

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I do know there is hesitation about getting insurance. I am a good and careful driver but I still have car insurance.
    online gate exam papers

    ReplyDelete